Food for Thoughts
- Should non-compliant services, products and services be offered in Wealth Management, even if they will lead to embarrassing situations? Aren’t all regulatory rules automatically to be verified to prevent compliance violations?
- How can banks fight rising cost pressure? Are highly integrated, systematized, end-to-end process models the solution? Are IT-support processes capable to minimize production and risk costs, or the cost-to-income ratio, sustainably by more than 49 percent? , .
- Do you grant Compliance more management attention in light of the intensifying legal, regulatory and economic environments?
- Are cross-border services still a fundamental activity in the business model of Wealth Management for clients residing abroad?
- Why are legal, reputation and sanction risks more and more the focus of cross-border banking? Can these risks be monitored and are they controllable via flexible system solutions?